I got nominated for the Liebster Award by Uninhibitedladi! This is my first Blog Award and so, I am really grateful to Uninhibitedladi for bestowing this upon me. You are great! Do visit her blog. you will find it pretty amazing.What is Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers. The rules of the competition are as follows:
- The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.
- Provide 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions.
11 Facts About Me
- I like talking to people and making new friends.
- I am one of the most optimistic people you’ve ever met.
- I cannot draw straight lines, even with a ruler.
- I think “How I Met your Mother” is one of the best shows of all time.
- Once I decide to do something, I do not give up until I excel at it.
- I like it when people ask me about my day.
- I am an android freak.
- I love my family, especially my sisters Roshni and Muskan the most in the world.
- I don’t know how to drive..yet (I am 17)
- My dream is to leave a legacy behind me.
- My wants are more inclined towards prestige, than money.
11 Questions from Uninhibitedladi
1. If you could turn back the clock and make one do over in life what would it be and why?
I would not change anything in my life at all. I think each and every moment has its own value, even the sad ones. They make us stronger and act as linchpins for the yet-to-come times of happiness.
2. If you had to move right now and live there for the rest of your life where would it be?
Anyplace where the loved ones accompany me.
3. If you could make a difference in someone’s life what would you do?
I think I would teach an illiterate.
4. What is your favorite song?
Borderline by Goldspot. It’s a highly underrated band. I urge everyone to listen to them.
5. Where is your favorite place to relax?
The first floor of my house. It is the place, where I have my guitar and my diary.
6. What is your favorite book to read?
Shadow of the Wind, by Carlos Ruiz Zaffon
7. If you could give one piece of advice to me what would it be?
Always look at the brighter things.
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
The memory of visiting my neighbourhood friends: Tanu, Rohit and Deepali di.
9. Who is your greatest inspiration?
10. Choose one word that describes you best and then tell me why?
I think altruist would suit me, because, I have a tendency of trying to keep everyone happy around me.
11. What did you want to be growing up and what are you now?
I wanted to be and astronaut. Now I want be an entrepreneur or a writer.
- Free Bird
- Tinfinity and Beyond
- Faith, Family and Focaccia
- Jimson Berry
- Welcome to Holland
- F.U. Winston
- Jade Elisha
My Questions to Nominations
- How old are you?
- What is your favourite song?
- Who is your inspiration?
- What does your blog mean to you?
- What is the one one thing you want to do before you die?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is, according to you, your best post?
- What is your idea of a perfect life?
- if you could choose between money and esteem, what would you chose?
- What do you do when you are sad?
- Describe yourself in one word.